Wednesday, July 17, 2013

studio news...

First off, welcome to the newly re-designed blog of Embellish! Here is where you will find all the latest and greatest going on in my flowery world! I hope that you will follow it and enjoy reading as much as I enjoy posting.
And now for the drumroll........
I am super excited to share the news with you friends that I will be leaving the location downtown at this time to return to my 'roots'- a private studio. Operating a retail location was a wonderful and creatively challenging experience for Embellish. The overwhelming support from fellow vendors and neighbors grew the business so much and I gained many more friends and customers which has been so rewarding! However, wedding florals and special event design have always been my first love. Although I have thoroughly enjoyed my time downtown, I have many beautiful events planned this summer. As Embellish continues to grow, I feel that bringing the business back to a quieter, more private studio is going to allow my primary focus to remain on my event clients.
Many of you have come to depend on Embellish for everything floral from anniversaries to funerals to prom flowers. I truly appreciate this and will absolutely remain available for your everyday floral needs! I plan to update our Facebook page regularly with 'whats in the cooler' from week to week should you want to place an order for local delivery.
I am confident that this change for our business will be a valuable one that will be of great benefit to our current and future clients and customers. That is not to say we will never be downtown again. I am first and foremost a creative spirit and that means I am open to and welcome whatever changes in scenery might feel right. You will likely find me in 'Pop-up Shops' around the holidays and as these plans are made, I will absolutely post all the details here on the blog or on the facebook page.
As I make these changes to my business, I am reminded of this quote:
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.  Explore. Dream. Discover."    ~ Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment